One Way (2006)




I'd like to recommend a movie called "One Way (2006)." Personally, I thought this movie was pretty good. There is a lot of action, shocking betrayal, and the kinds of twists you normally don't see in a movie like this. There are too many angles for me to get into in this one post, so I'm gonna try and make it as simple as I possibly can. #OneWay is a film about a woman who gets raped once as a teenager, and violently rapped again as a grown woman. The guy that rapped her was able to blackmail the only person, and prevent him from testifying in court. So she executes her own brand of justice! Boy, did she get him GOOD!!! I won't give away what she did or how she did it. You'll just have to watch the movie. BUT, I will guarantee, you'll either be shocked to shits, or you'll laugh your ass off!! Either way, you'll definitely have a shocked reaction!!

Popular posts from this blog

Punky Brewster Reboot?

Batwoman (2019) Season 1, Episode 1

Welcome To Film Watchlist