Punky Brewster Reboot?



Hey Guys!! Did you know that there will be a Punky Brewster Reboot? Do we actually need a reboot of Punky Brewster? Honestly I'm not even sure if it's going to be a hit. These kids today are on a whole different level today. I just can't see it... Sorry. The only people that would watch it, are the parents that remember them, because they're curious. And even then, I can't see this show having good ratings, because those old school parents are going to expect the show to be a lot like the original; which is impossible if they're going to win today's younger audiences.

So, Soleil Moon, is supposed to come back and star in the show. From my understanding, she is supposed to comeback with kids of her own, and will continue with the same story line. Actually, I heard that just about the entire cast is coming back. I was never a Punky Brewster fan, and I think this is a waist of time. I could be wrong but..... No.... This is one of those nostalgic memories that needs to stay and the past. It's bad enough TV is flooded with fake reality TV shows, we don't need this... LOL.



Award Winning Corel Software

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome To Film Watchlist

Evil (2019) Episode #2